Alabama MGIS Sales Representative
Navigation Electronics Inc. is hiring a mapping & GIS sales representative in the state of Alabama
Are you “tech savvy”?
Do you understand mapping and GIS principals and equipment?
Do you WANT to sell and believe you are good at it?
Are you involved in social media and see its value to sales reps?
Would you like to be master of your schedule and earnings?
The MGIS Representative is responsible for sales of mapping & GIS equipment in Alabama. This position is accountable for increasing sales and market share of Trimble MGIS equipment to government (Federal, state, & local), contractors, engineering firms, end users and other potential customers identified through business development and networking.
- Direct account and sales management responsibility for increasing MGIS equipment sales in Alabama
- Maintain and build strategic relationships with accounts to ensure the successful sale of Trimble MGIS products
- Expand Trimble’s depth and breadth of products within each account
- Maintain C-level relationships with strategic accounts
- Actively prospect for new and expanded business
- Ability to travel >50%
Required Skills / Experience
- Energetic, self-motivated team player who can thrive in an entrepreneurial environment and help the company grow
- Embraces technology, uses it, likes it – Is considered “tech savvy”
- Likes and uses social media and networking
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Has a strong desire to be a successful sales professional
- Bachelors in business, geography, GIS required or 4+ years technical sales experience in lieu of Bachelor’s Degree; Sales experience preferred, GIS experience preferred
Preferred / Nice-to-Have Experience
- Sales experience in a dealer / distributor / channel environment
- Knowledge and understanding of GIS and mapping products
- Ability to generate new customers through qualifying, presenting and closing using solution sales techniques
NEI is a complete solution provider that sells, rents, leases, and services Mapping/GIS and Surveying/Construction equipment and technology from Trimble and other leading manufacturers, with every employee focused on delivering total customer satisfaction.
NEI’s corporate headquarters is located in Lafayette, LA with satellite offices in Georgia, Louisiana, Alabama, Tennessee, Alabama, Florida and Arkansas. NEI maintains their service center and sales office at their headquarters in Lafayette, LA, and a sales office & GIS training center in Duluth, GA. NEI is a women-owned and operated business, with Barbara Poche serving as President & CEO.
Interested applicants should send resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org